Table Of Contents

Sunday, May 21, 2006

no. 003 [rock and roll ain't noise pollution...]


"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution" by AC/DC

Today I took my Econ. 1A & English 1D Finals. Yeah, those are the classes that I am doing the worst in. Anyways, getting back to the point, I'm pretty sure I'll get at least a C in Econ, due to the A's I got on my Position Papers (A on the regular assignment, and an A on the extra credit, which is worth the same amount...can you say DOUBLE WORD SCORE!!!???). Haha, so I pretty much think I was able to pull that off, the Final wasn't that hard.

But it was that damn English Final that was worrying me ALL F'N DAY. So I finally get to my English class, and we take some 50-Question scantron test, easy as hell. Then we have to read this "passage" and write an essay in response to it. And the "passage" we had to read was about people with their loud stereos and radios, and how their "noise pollution" should be means for ticketing and fines. Just as I started writing my essay about how "loud music should be fined" (since I have found out the hard way that arguing your way in Mrs. Oren's class will only get you horrible grades, so I chose to do it her way, at first), "Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution" by AC/DC started playing in my headphones. So it was right then and there that I decided fuck her way, and decided to do it my way, even if it cost me a passing grade.
The essay was argumentative...but I don't think she'll like it. Which will probably result in my failing the class. Oh well, there's always next semester. But yeah...Finals, so far so good...I guess...

-[Antony]

No comments:

Post a Comment