Table Of Contents

Friday, November 30, 2007

no. 023 [my head vs. my heart...]


"Over My Head (Cable Car)" by The Fray

I hate it when your feelings get the best of you. My feelings have the worst possible timing. What I hate even more is when I'm the last to know. Everyone already knew?!? It's so cliché, but it happens.More now than ever my feelings for her are growing. It's so ridiculous because my head is saying, "it won't work out", while my heart is saying "go for it!" Why must they fight so much?

I think there is more to it than I really know. But I can't be sure. All I know is that I have no idea what to do. At least I know I'm not the only one.
When our head fights our heart we tend to ignore them, and let them go at it. The only thing that does is cause more internal harm. It's such a weird phenomena, because we can't really choose who we have feelings for. Sometimes we think we do, or we don't, then we get slapped in the face and realize that we now have no control over how we feel, when sometimes we'd rather not feel that way. It's such a double-edged sword.

Now it's a fight between the idea of letting her know, or just keeping it inside. Which will do the least amount of damage? I just don't want to regret my decision later...

No comments:

Post a Comment